Get Unlimited Free Internet For $0 Anywhere In The World – I guess everyone read the title. I once saw a German YouTube tutorial about it so I translated and simplified it. Anyway, it’s a safe method to have unlimited data on your android phone. This is why it works: I first thought about selling this as an E-Book but since it isn’t my invention firsthand you guys can have it for free.
Things you will need:
- SIM Card without Data plan/Money (Present data or money will be used)
- Optional Computer for setup
Part 1 – Setup
- Go to tcpvpn.com
- Select the are closest to you. In my example, Europe. Photo
- Now, again, select the closest country to you. In my example, Germany. Photo
- Now select a server by clicking on “Create Username and Password” on the bottom. Photo
- In the fields enter Username and Password as you like ( Remeber them ). Photo
- Click “Create Premium Best VPN account”. Photo
- Now note the Account data somewhere. Photo
- Go to tcpvpn.com/squid-proxy for a proxy
- Search for the IP you just got. If it isn’t present just pick a Proxy in the same country. Remember the ports. Photo
Part 2 – Applying on your phone
- Download the app “Http Injector” from the Play Store. Direct Link
- On the left, there is a 3 – Line menu. Click it. Photo
- Click on “SSH Settings”
- In these settings use the info you got in Part 1 – Step 7.
- SSH Host: The IP. In my case, 18.104.22.168.
- SSH Port: 22
- Username: Your username. In my case, de.tcpvpn.com.
- Password: Your password. In my case, hunter2.
- Go back to the main page.
- Click the menu again.
- Go to “Payload Generator”
- This is the part where you need to try what works for you. The basic configuration will follow, in case it doesn’t work just google or contact me on Discord.
- Basic configuration:
- URL/HOST: m.facebook.com
- Extra Header (Tick): Online Host, Forward Host, Keep-Alive
- Click “Generate Payload”
- Now you should be on the main page again and the payload should be generated.
- Below the payload, there should be a line “Remote Proxy”. Click it. Photo
- Fill in the details from Part 1 – Step 9. In my example, Photo
- Click Save
- Click Start on the main page.
- Go to log on the top to see if your connection or what’s going on.
That’s it. If you encounter any problems, just google it or Contact me or reply in the comment section. Have fun guys!!