How To Get 1K Followers Asap With Instagram Followers Generator – Using the following trick below, i was able to grow my Instagram page from 0 upto 1000 Followers. Kindly follow the step by step process below.
Python 3.6 : https://www.python.o…ase/python-360/
Instabot : https://github.com/i…-py/instabot.py
Unfollow For Instagram (15: Optional) : https://play.google….ollow.unfollow
Note: Use Python 3.6 as it comes preinstalled with pip which we will need.
Ideology: We follow a lot of people, and like a lot of pictures to bring attention to our account and people follow us back and like us back then we unfollow them.
(1) First of all download all of the above. Download python 3.6 from the official python website.
(2) Run the installer and check the box to “Add Python to Path.”
(3) Downloading Instabot. Click “Clone or Download” Then Click “Download Zip”
(4) After Downloading extract its contents
(5) Place the contents on Desktop for simplicity’s sake
(6) Now Open Command Prompt, This is simple. Press ‘Windows Key’ + ‘R’ together then type in the dialogue box “cmd.” If you are using some other version of Python other than the one I gave you then you will have to install pip v18 minimum. To install pip do this command:
python3 -m pip install instabot-py
(7) After Command Prompt (CMD) is open, We have to navigate to the Bot’s Folder. We use a command ‘CD’ for it.
(8) We need our folder’s location so we will open the bot’s folder. Right click on the directory, here:
and click “copy address as text.”
(9) Now in Command prompt, type the command CD “The text you copied”
For example purposes, i type: “cd C:\Users\Pikachu\OneDrive\Desktop\Python\instabot.py-master” Without Quotes.
Note: This will be different for you
(10) After there do “cd requirements” and install all the 3 text files with the command ‘pip install -r filename.txt.’
These are the current requirements, they might change by the time you read this tutorial… If the names have changed, use the new names. but as of now the 3 commands to install these 3 files will be
‘pip install -r base.txt’
‘pip install -r ci.txt”
‘pip install tests.txt”
Note: if Pip is not installed you will get an error
(11) Now minimize command prompt and go the the instabot.py-master Folder. Right-click the “Example. Py” File and Edit with Notepad or Pycharm (optional). We will now configure the settings for the bot.
Add your username in front of “login” and password in front of “password.” You Can copy my settings. Ill guide you a bit of what each setting means.
‘Like_per_day’ – Number of likes in one day (recommended: 1000)
‘follow_per_day’ – Number of people you want to follow in one day.
(Don’t overdo this, or you will get banned or get cooldown, you can stick with default 1000 or do 12,000, so it will follow a person every 10 seconds but on high values manually stop it after some time)
These are the settings you need to to know as a starter, and you will figure others out as you progress. You can also add custom hashtags in the text file. remember to save changes
(12) Now for the good stuff. Open the minimized command prompt window and type ‘py example.py’ to open the file.
If you had closed the window, reopen and navigate to the folder and type the command
(13) Now Let it run and see the number of following and followers increase 😀
Proof Of Work:
(14) After you have followed 200-300 people using the quickly follow option (12000 follow per day) or the 1000 people one using (1000 follow per day) Wait for 2 – 3 hours
(15: Optional) If your number of the following has increased and you want to decrease it, download the ‘Unfollow for Instagram’ App from Playstore and keep Unfollowing people Quickly and Efficiently!